[unisog] AOL rejects forwarding?

Cal Frye cjf at calfrye.com
Tue Nov 2 22:16:21 GMT 2004

I've had AOL's so-called feedback loop in place for about a year, now. It's
amazing what kind of messages our users are reporting as spam -- letters from
Mom seem to be about as likely as those from other acquaintances that cc
everyone in their address book for the Christmas letter. Very little of what
I've seen has been really "spammy" spam.

--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
  www.ouuf.org, www.calfrye.com

   "non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem" --William of Ockham
(1285-1347/49)