[unisog] Recommendation for list management sw

Stan Horwitz stan at temple.edu
Wed Nov 3 17:53:33 GMT 2004

We currently use L-Soft's Listserv software to manage email lists here. I
am not happy with this software, nor is my management. I am wondering what
other options people on this list can recommend in place of L-Soft's
product.

We use the Listserv software and web interface. It would be nice to find a
replacement that offers web access to the lists and their archives, has
LDAP support, and that runs under Linux. We're open to commerical or
shareware.

Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks