[unisog] Recommendation for list management sw

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Nov 3 20:15:26 GMT 2004

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 12:53:33 EST, Stan Horwitz said:
> We currently use L-Soft's Listserv software to manage email lists here. I
> am not happy with this software, nor is my management. I am wondering what
> other options people on this list can recommend in place of L-Soft's
> product.

This would be a lot easier to answer if you were more specific as to why
you don't like the LSoft product.  First, if you don't like XYZ about Listserv,
it stops ups from suggesting other things that also do XYZ.  Second, it's
often the case that Listserv *can* in fact be configured to do what you
want it to do.....