[unisog] Recommendation for list management sw

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Nov 4 03:28:48 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 15:14, Ronaldo Vasconcellos wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Actually I intended to answer Stan's original post but I've deleted it...
>
> Well, I wouldn't use Mailman - not anymore,

[snip]

> You should give a try to EZMLM [1],

Hmmm.... and what will you do when someone finds a silly bug in EZMLM?
And perhaps more important, how will you know when they do?

IMHO a single bug is not a reason to drop a piece of software
particularly if the bug was fixed promptly (as this one was).

Russell

--
Russell Fulton, Information Security Officer, The University of Auckland
New Zealand