[unisog] Recommendation for list management sw

Michael Kaegler Michael.Kaegler at marist.edu
Thu Nov 4 14:10:35 GMT 2004

At 3:29 PM -0500 11/3/04, Harry Hoffman wrote:
>Have you checked out Sympa and/or mailman?

Sympa has been getting better.
Its got its downsides...the development cycle is slow, the first
install's a pain, and (for me) I don't speak the language (french)
which most of the documentation (and some errors) are in. More and
more of that has been getting better.

But its got all the features of any other (including LDAP and dynamic
lists). I'm liking it.

-mKaegler

--

Michael "Porkchop" Kaegler, Network Analyst, 845 575 3061
Marist College,  3399 North Road,  Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

I used to work at a fire hydrant factory. Couldn't park
anywhere near the place.