[unisog] Darknet tools

Brance Amussen :)_S brance at jhu.edu
Fri Nov 5 16:32:36 GMT 2004

Basically from my understanding, it is a VPN (not really tunneled, in the
classical sense) on top of an existing network.. Or rather more like a
Peer-To-Peer VPN on an existing network. Or more basic than that, shared
encryption between hosts on connected or disparate networks.
Someone correct me if I am completely off base..

Brance :)_S

Brance Amussen
Network/Systems Admin
Zanvyl Krieger Mind/Brain Institute