[unisog] How do you handle spyware/adware?

Allen Mundt allenatwork at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 22:55:25 GMT 2004

We use Adaware Pro.  I don't think any tool is 100%; some are better at one
thing, and some another.  Adaware is stable and seems to work well in a
Windows 2000/XP environment.

Allen

Allen Mundt

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still
    I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
         -- Helen Keller (1880-1968) American Writer