[unisog] Information on Commercial Anti Spam Software

Eric Peters epeters at pcthome.com
Tue Nov 16 01:12:29 GMT 2004

I know you said commercial but the ease of setup and the performance of
http://www.mailscanner.info is just amazing and works well for our
organization. It also beats our TrendMacro 90% of the time in virus sigs
Mailscanner is yes OpenSource and constantly maintained by the School of
Electronics and Computer Science at the University of Southampton. But
most Executives like the accountability factor if something goes wrong,
and this where Fortress Systems Ltd. come in. http://www.fsl.com/ they
offer  Professional Support services for Mailscanner. I hope this helps
and good luck in your search.

Cheers,

--
---