[unisog] Information on Commercial Anti Spam Software

Michael Sofka sofkam at rpi.edu
Tue Nov 16 17:12:17 GMT 2004

We're using CanIt-Pro from Roaring Penguin.  It is very flexible,
uses open source where possible, and could be adapted to our needs.
The Vendor is also very responsive to suggestions.

Mike

Michael D. Sofka              sofkam at rpi.edu
C&CT Sr. Systems Programmer    Email, TeX, epistemology.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY.  http://www.rpi.edu/~sofkam/