[unisog] spam detection rates

Eric Peters epeters at pcthome.com
Tue Nov 16 22:14:50 GMT 2004

Do you guys plan on releasing the paper if so I would like to give it a
read maybe a step by step guide on getting it setup and your trials and
tribulations in doing so. One question I have though is how did you get
Dspam and SA to play nice with each other? I tried a similar setup but
failed miserably and just stuck with MailScanner which works great.

Cheers,
Eric