[Fwd: Re: [unisog] spam detection rates]

Bojan Zdrnja b.zdrnja at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Nov 18 00:12:39 GMT 2004

Hi everyone,

Yes, we plan to release a paper of how to setup identical system as ours - I
hope to do it over the xmas break as things should get quiet then.

> Dspam and SA to play nice with each other? I tried a similar setup but
> failed miserably and just stuck with MailScanner which works great.

Dspam can be pretty difficult to setup by itself. Our system uses
amavisd-new, (http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd), which, in it's newer
versions support calling of dspam as well. Basically it calls dspam on each
message and with an added rule it adds it's score to the final score
produced by SpamAssassin.

Regards,

Bojan