[unisog] UNISOG list archives not being updated

John Kristoff jtk at northwestern.edu
Fri Nov 19 15:37:34 GMT 2004

The list archives have not been updated in awhile and I believe we've
poked the SANS folks about at least a few times before, but we're trying
to get their attention again.  It's not clear why this continues to occur,
but hopefully they'll appear soon and continue to be updated without any
further problems.

There has also been some off-list discussion about bringing up a backup
archive and backup mailing list, ready to go in case of any significant
outage at sans.org.  We'll post details when there is progress on that
front.

John