[unisog] challenge-response applications

Rachel Franke rfranke at duke.edu
Fri Apr 1 15:26:10 GMT 2005

I'm seeking input from schools that have challenge-response
applications in place to verify user identity - I'd like to know if you
require participation from your user groups (and if so, how do you
enforce that requirement?), and also, what level of participation do
you currently have in your challenge-response system?

Ours has been in place for over a year now, but I'm working on
increasing the level of participation and am just wondering what other
schools are doing.

Feel free to respond off-list, and if folks are interested, I can
summarize responses back to the group.

thanks,
Rachel Franke