[unisog] RE: very high Inbound 1025 traffic increase

Harris, Michael C. HarrisMC at health.missouri.edu
Fri Apr 1 22:59:50 GMT 2005

Not much of a real threat here, except for the DOS effect the wave front had on our FW,

I'd be interested in a full capture, if you have a sample
And a list of registry changes for our incident report

Also sources were all over the map.
We have found no correlation yet into groups of bots as a launch point or anything like that

Mike
Mike Harris
System Security Analyst & Instructor
University Of Missouri Health Center