[unisog] access management/auditing packages?

Jennifer Luisi jlui at ats.rochester.edu
Thu Apr 21 17:07:53 GMT 2005

Hello there,

I'm looking for some pointers as to where to start a search for a
commercial access management package.  We seem to need a package that will
monitor who has access to what data and when the data has been accessed by
whom.  Basically, they're looking for an auditing tool.  The only thing
I've turned up on the Internet (besides broken links and companies that
have disappeared whole into other companies) is a product by CA called
eTrust Access Control.  If anyone's got anything else, or experience with
the CA product, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks!

Jen