[unisog] Policy on "removeable storage devices"

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Fri Apr 29 13:57:10 GMT 2005

hmm, interesting question especially because 1 and 2 GB usb key disks
are starting to become really affordable.

I just got a 1GB sized one for $60/USD.

It's small (read easy to lose) and the capacity means I can store quite
a bit of sensitive data on it.

The one that I have (SanDisk Cruzer Mini 1GB) comes with an encryption
program (windows only) so I use gpg/openssl to encrypt everything on it.

Cheers,
Harry