[unisog] Port 25 blocking - on the

Mark Brochu mbrochu at hartford.edu
Fri Apr 29 18:29:12 GMT 2005

Paul,
Not sure what you mean by a workaround.  We block 25 and everyone must
set their outbound smtp server to our local mailserver.  Otherwise they
must use webmail.  If someone has a server they need to contact us and
we usually make exceptions for individuals.

Mark Brochu
Network Analyst
University of Hartford