[unisog] Vulnerability scanner for MS05-039

Sylvain Robitaille syl at alcor.concordia.ca
Tue Aug 16 16:28:45 GMT 2005

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Chris Russel wrote:

> Our vuln scanning tool is here, updated to detect MS05-039:
> http://infosec.yorku.ca/tools/

Chris, I can't thank you enough for this.  On our class B network, I'm
able to locate over 500 vulnerable hosts in a matter of minutes.  This
not only helps to identify the problem hosts, but it helps to put a
number on how large this problem is on our network.  Once again, thank
you!

Sylvain Robitaille                              syl at alcor.concordia.ca

Systems analyst                                   Concordia University
Instructional & Information Technology        Montreal, Quebec, Canada