[unisog] friendly, secure web based file transfer applications

Ben Compton Ben.Compton at sw.edu
Tue Aug 30 14:47:13 GMT 2005

This may be more complex than you wish but what about a SCP solution?

WinSCP is a freeware program and the interface is very much like Windows
Explorer.
By default it will also intercept scp:// links from a website.

The only thing would be running a SSH server that would support SCP.

Just a thought.

BC