[unisog] friendly, secure web based file transfer applications

Reg Quinton reggers at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 30 14:52:15 GMT 2005

Microsoft Sharepoint services might do the trick. It's IIS with https and
integrates well with IE clients. It's advertised as a collaboration tool and
I think there's no cost. Some folks here are investigating it.

I doubt that it has the checkpointing for large file transfers. And I wonder
how it's internal database will handle large files.