[unisog] Security Awareness Class

Fowler, Becky Thurmond ThurmondR at missouri.edu
Tue Aug 30 15:25:29 GMT 2005

At the University of Missouri-Columbia we have a comprehensive security
awareness program that includes a training component.  We've had about
1100 people attend the in-person course, which is a general overview of
computer security that stresses the importance of each individual user
to the University's security posture as a whole.  We also have a WebCT
course that covers the same topics - password safety, social
engineering, workstation security, e-mail security, etc...

There's more information about the program on our webpage -
http://iatservices.missouri.edu/safe-computing

If anyone has questions about the program or training specifically, feel
free to contact me directly.
Thanks!

Becky Thurmond Fowler
IAT Services - ISAM