[unisog] Win32 Syslog

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Dec 5 22:13:25 GMT 2005

We have recently done a quick look around the available options (I was
not directly involved) and settled on Kiwisyslog -- not just because it
is a local product.

The approach we intend to take is to have a central windows log server
and first forward logs there for preliminary filtering and cleaning
before shipping off the stuff we really want to keep to our main syslog
server.  I'm told that kiwi syslog makes this straight forward.

Russell