[unisog] Forwarding email and security.

Edgecombe, Jason jwedgeco at email.uncc.edu
Tue Dec 6 13:25:19 GMT 2005

Hi,

At UNCCharlotte, email is also an official communications medium.
Everyone is able to forward email through our Sungard/SCT Luminus portal
(students) or MS Exchange (faculty/staff, soon to be everyone). While
forwarding is allowed, you do so at your own risk. It is still the
user's responsibility to comply with messages even if they don't receive
them. IT recommends against forwarding because they can't ensure
delivery, but you can still do it.

Jason Edgecombe
TST Web Developer
Dean's Office, College of Arts & Sciences
UNC-Charlotte
Phone: (704) 687-4686