[unisog] unisog Digest, Vol 21, Issue 7

John York YorkJ at brcc.edu
Tue Dec 6 15:20:09 GMT 2005

We're fairly small, but we find that Kiwi Syslog Server (purchased
version) and the Snare agent for windows
http://www.intersectalliance.com/projects/SnareWindows/index.html.  The
Snare agent is freeware under GPL, the full version with server is
purchased.  We're pretty much a windows shop (sigh) so we put Kiwi on a
2003 server.  Kiwi was cheap and the full version allowed us to drop
syslog messages from different machines into different folders.
Thanks
John

John York
Network Engineer