[unisog] File protection in a Windows Environment

jkerr@business.buffalo.edu jkerr at business.buffalo.edu
Tue Dec 6 20:16:14 GMT 2005

Rob

  That is one of the options we are considering, except that would include
either giving the Microsoft recovery key to a technical staff member who
would then have access, or the customers being the only ones with a key
which might cause complications if there is a system problem and the
customer is unavailable.  In the end that is probably the kinds of
alternatives we are left with, but wanted to see if others are handling it
differently, or if there are any "best practices" in place.

Thanks

Joe

  _____