[unisog] Win32 Syslog

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Wed Dec 7 17:18:55 GMT 2005

On the same topic... anybody know of a way to syslog windows firewall
logs?  Any particular firewall that is better than others for this (i.e.
not limited to ICT, but any personal firewall)?

Thanks,

Ramon Kagan, GCIA
Acting Manager, Information Security
Computing and Network Services
York University, Toronto, Canada

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
 				       trying to please everybody.
 	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby