[unisog] New virus

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Wed Dec 7 18:52:37 GMT 2005

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 06:20:07PM -0600, Stejerean, Cosmin wrote:
> Same thing happened to a post I sent a couple of weeks ago. I reappared on
> the list yesterday at 8:52PM.
>

> Anyone know what could be the cause of this?
>

> Cosmin

	Not exactly (there is discussion going on among the moderators). SANS
reported a server glitch of some kind on Dec 5 and perhaps that had the effect
of shaking some old posts loose? I just approved a series of posts, at least
one of which I think I approved yesterday (but unfortunatly deleted the mail
from the list and thus can't be sure). If you see old/duplicate posts please
send the headers to unisog-owner at lists.sans.org and we will try and figure out
whats going on.