[unisog] Forcing Firefox Image Load Block List to client computers.

Kruse, Jordan jkruse at facilities.buffalo.edu
Wed Dec 7 19:40:10 GMT 2005

Saqib,

I don't know off hand how to send your list to Mozilla, but you could
add your list to the Windows Host file, which should block the
addresses. I have been using the host file located at the link below.
Assuming you have a login script, you could push this file out during
login.

Example: 127.0.0.1 ad.doubleclick.net

http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm

Jordan Kruse