[unisog] Forcing Firefox Image Load Block List to client computers.

PaulFM paulfm at me.umn.edu
Wed Dec 7 20:26:16 GMT 2005

You could also set up a proxy script (It would tell the browser to use the
proxy for the bad addresses).  Then you just have to put a user.js file in
their profile directories that forces them to use the proxy script (It can
download the proxy script from a web page).

Or you could download a cookperm.txt file to their mozilla profile directory
(the file that actually contains all the image, popup, and cookie policies).

The advantage of the cookperm.txt file is the user could override it if they
want.