[unisog] Forcing Firefox Image Load Block List to clientcomputers.

Kruse, Jordan jkruse at facilities.buffalo.edu
Thu Dec 8 13:04:04 GMT 2005

Saqib,

I haven't received any complaints from any of my users about speed
issues. The only complaints I have had were advertisements weren't being
displayed and some of the sponsored links in certain WebPages would fail
to load. (This is because the link is redirected through one of my
blacklisted Ad servers.)

- Jordan