[unisog] Cisco 2950 protected ports in residential halls

Clark Gaylord cgaylord at vt.edu
Thu Dec 8 16:15:07 GMT 2005

In general I find that practices that are unpopular with my customers
are bad for business.

As a service provider, just what is the "service" you believe you are
providing by this practice?  That's not to say there isn't one -- I
think people tend to feel that a network service that feels like
tip-toeing among hot lava is not particularly enjoyable -- but consider
that question carefully.

--ckg