[unisog] Those with Active Directory...Domain Admin question for you

Brokken, Allen P. BrokkenA at missouri.edu
Thu Dec 8 21:20:23 GMT 2005

Is it this person's "primary" account that has the privileges?  We went
through a process where no-one's primary email/desktop access account is
the same as the account they use for domain admin.  All admins have a
secondary account, and we only have 2 System Admins and 2 Security guys
with domain admin privileges between 2 domains with ~35,000 active
accounts and ~12,000 active computers.

If you can get that kind of thing into a security policy, then it's much
easier to deal with individual cases like this.

---
Allen Brokken
IAT Services - ISAM
University of Missouri