[unisog] RTIR (RT for Incident Response)

Steve Lowe Steve.Lowe at aurora.edu
Fri Dec 9 18:19:48 GMT 2005

Andy --

We have used RT since March 2001 (our ticket count is over 25,000) and
are in the process of converting to RTIR -- it may even happen today.

>From a work assignment perspective, speaking as a manager, RT has served
our needs very well at Aurora University.  Users submit requests directly
to:

   ishelp at aurora.edu

Certain web forms (cgi) have been programmed to send ISHELP requests
directly to a RT queue, bypassing the TRIAGE queue.

If you want to see a sample message generated by RTIR, send a message
to:

    rt at aurora.edu

I will respond to it as any other help request.

Cheers,

  -- Steve Lowe
     Information Services
     Aurora University