[unisog] Those with Active Directory...Domain Admin question for you **THANKS**

Alex Tirdil AJTIRDIL at salisbury.edu
Fri Dec 9 21:03:52 GMT 2005

I just wanted to take the time to thank EVERYONE that has responded, you
all have been awsome and have given some very thoughtful responses.

This will help us a great deal as we try to tackle this issue of vanity
domain administators.  Being a small University, we do not have much
policy written on paper and have the lack of a full fledged security
department.  Currently there are plans to start getting job positions
open for a few in-house security people to do audits and write policy,
but this has not happened yet.

Everyones responses have been a tremendous help and I greatly
appreciate all the feedback you all have given thus far.

Once again, cant thank you all enough.

-alex