[unisog] Forcing Firefox Image Load Block List to client computers.

Gary Dobbins dobbins at nd.edu
Fri Dec 9 22:58:25 GMT 2005

You might find useful the similar, but browser independent, effect
possible using Proxomitron or one of the other local proxy tools
identified at:

http://www.proxomitron.info/

Having used Proximotron for years, I have forgotten what banner ads
look like.

   Gary Dobbins, CISSP -- Director, Information Security
   University of Notre Dame, Office of Information Technologies