[unisog] Organizational Policies

Bartlett, Matt mbartlett at stlcop.edu
Wed Dec 14 14:10:48 GMT 2005

We also hae a mandatory laptop program, and also have users sign acceptable use policies at time of pickup.  We also have faculty and staff sign similar aggreements at their orientation.  Beyond that, we do not have an active method of reminding users of these policies, such as pop up messages and the like.

Matt Bartlett
St. Louis College of Pharmacy