[unisog] Organizational Policies

Micheal Cottingham micheal.cottingham at sv.vccs.edu
Wed Dec 14 20:04:52 GMT 2005

We use the built-in Windows option to display a banner prior to login
informing users that the computer is for use by students, faculty, and
staff only. We then have a login script that displays an agreement that
users have to click "I agree" to. I'd like to have it display "I agree"
or "I don't agree" but I don't have the sources to the original exe and
don't have the knowledge to write something like that in C++. I suppose
I could have a go at VB ...

Micheal Cottingham
Southside Virginia Community College
Network Security - Christanna Campus