[unisog] P2p file sharing...

Dan Rua dan at inflexionvc.com
Thu Dec 15 11:38:21 GMT 2005

I'm sure there is an extensive archive I'm missing, but what are the top few approaches being considered/applied to monitor and enforce  student/faculty acceptable use policy as it relates to illegal p2p file sharing?  Interested in solutions that either totally  remediate or just ease DMCA compliance.

Redirects to appropriate archive/resource welcome, but I'd also appreciate recent perspective on the top problems/solutions.   The landscape/technology seems to evolve so often that I'm trying to discern what's wired vs tired vs retired.

All input appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan...
--