[unisog] SANS@EDU System Forensics 508 training offered in Missouri

Raw, Randy rawr at more.net
Tue Dec 20 21:03:03 GMT 2005

> MOREnet has partnered with SANS and we are very pleased to bring the
> SECURITY 508: System Forensics, Investigation and Response class to
> Columbia.  The details of the course are below.
>
> Class: SECURITY 508: System Forensics, Investigation and Response
> Dates: Monday, June 12 - Saturday, June 17, 2006
> Location: Stoney Creek Inn, Columbia, Mo.
> (http://www.stoneycreekinn.com/locations/index.cfm?LocationID=8)

Who Should Attend
System administrators and incident handling personnel who are looking
for an integration of forensics and investigative methodologies and
legal issues
Anyone who wants to understand the technical side of incident response
Anyone who wants to learn how to image and analyze Windows and Linux
systems involved in an investigation
Anyone who wants to learn how to forensically recover and analyze data
without relying on a tool to automatically accomplish the task
Anyone who wants to learn how filesystems are structured and store their
data so that they can understand where evidence exists on any type of
hard drive