[unisog] Web content management systems...

Matt Goebel goebel at emunix.emich.edu
Tue Dec 20 21:49:19 GMT 2005

Hello,

  We are looking into Web Content Management Systems and I was
wondering if anyone had any sage comments, security or otherwise,
on any of what seems like hundreds of options out there.  I'm
hoping that we can further enhance the security of our servers
by removing more access from our users with one these solutions.

Thanks,
Matt Goebel

--
Matthew Goebel : goebel at emunix.emich.edu : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating Furry Fan.