[unisog] Anyone Using ISA Server 2004??

Butler, Kevin D butlerkevind at uams.edu
Thu Dec 29 16:08:47 GMT 2005

Just wanting to do a query and see if anyone here was using Microsoft
Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2004, Standard or Enterprise
Editions. I am in the process of attempting to implement it here at the
Med Center, and wanted to get peoples opinions on their ease of
installation, problems (known and unknown), and overall results with
they way your setup is configured. Thanks in advance for any/all replies
and Happy New Year to all!!

Kevin D. Butler, MCP

IT Technical Security Department

4301 West Markham, Slot 637

Little Rock, Arkansas 72205

(501) 526-6391 Wk

(501) 405-8240 Pgr

(501) 772-3971 Cell

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
"Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt."

Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)
Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus (1922)

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.