[unisog] Anyone Using ISA Server 2004??

uma mahesh katamareddy maheshk_24 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 20:16:02 GMT 2005

Hello Kevin,

  I have done a report on ISA for one of my client. I wil give you a quick view of my report: i have found out that there is lot of management involved, if you are planning to install client on everyone's machine. Other than that it is a great product if you are using exchange in your organistion and if you want to manage bandwidth and use for a vpn security.

  i hope this helps

  regards
  Uma , MCSE, CCNA.
  Programmer Analyst, Systems and Network Administrator