[unisog] Fw: 3com aquires TippingPoint

mnx mnx at utk.edu
Mon Feb 7 14:15:35 GMT 2005

a few months ago when we were eval'ing them they had about three tech support
people...I always get leary when I hear a dog barking in the background when I
call tech support...but, I ~am~ being facetious

I've seen a pattern through the years of smaller companies with good products
being acquired and then the good products turn to crap...I hope this doesn't
happen with TP

at least they'll have a 'structured' tech support operation

Group <unisog at lists.sans.org> =====