[unisog] IPS

Lanham, Sean slanham at uta.edu
Mon Feb 7 20:40:10 GMT 2005

Look at TippingPoint, we use them at numerous locations across campus as
well as the internet border and have been very happy with the results!

www.tippingpoint.com

Sean Lanham - Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Arlington
OIT Security Services
Box 19318
701 S. Nedderman Drive, Room B09
Arlington, Texas 76019-0318

Phone: (817) 272-2271 - Pager: (817) 216-0120 - Fax: (817) 272-5800
Email: slanham at uta.edu - Web: www.uta.edu

To request technical support: Phone: (817) 272-2208 - Email:
helpdesk at uta.edu - Web:
https://eservices.uta.edu/oitforms/workorder.html
To report a security incident or computing abuse: Email: abuse at uta.edu.
To report SPAM: Email: spam at uta.edu.

addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your
email administrator. If you are not the named addressee you should not
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from
your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is prohibited.