[unisog] IPS

Ryan Sumida rsumida at csulb.edu
Mon Feb 7 21:48:28 GMT 2005

I would highly recommend TippingPoint's UnityOne IPS systems.  Our
UnityOne boxes have been performing flawlessly under heavy loads.  We have
a class b subnet with a student body of over 35,000.   We have one box
protecting our campus from the internet and another between our ResNet .
We've been very happy with the performance and easy of manageability of
these IPSs.  Customer service and the responsiveness of their team has
also been excellent.

http://www.tippingpoint.com/

Ryan Sumida
Network Analyst