[unisog] Spyware Security Awareness

Fowler, Becky Thurmond ThurmondR at missouri.edu
Tue Feb 8 19:42:17 GMT 2005

Lee Anne,
Here's a link to a page we have on our awareness site that touches on
spyware.
http://iatservices.missouri.edu/safe-computing/spyware-phishing.html

Also, spyware/phishing is our security awareness topic for March, so
we'll be creating a poster for display in our res halls, computing
sites, etc.  I'd be happy to share once it's done.

We also have a short section on spyware in our security awareness
training - let me know if you'd like to see the powerpoint slides.
Thanks!

Becky Thurmond Fowler
University of Missouri - Columbia
Information Access & Technology Services
Information Security & Account Management (ISAM)
becky at missouri.edu