[unisog] Symantec Vulnerability

Brance Amussen :)_S brance at jhu.edu
Thu Feb 10 20:02:38 GMT 2005

Has anyone seen updates from Symantec yet??
I have run LiveUpdate repeatedly on 4 machines... No Change!!!
Also isc doesn't think they are available yet..
Anyone?? Bueller... Bueller...?

Also product update site at Symantec, lists no product update for Symantec
Corp v9.x and for v8.x it lists 2 from August 2003... I can't find any
updates for any product addressing this issue..

Ugh..

Brance :)_S

Brance Amussen
Network/Systems Admin