[unisog] SANS Top 20

Leo Howell lfhowell at gw.fis.ncsu.edu
Mon Feb 14 16:53:22 GMT 2005

Hello List,
Does anyone have a script, tool or some other method of converting the
SANS/FBI Top 20 List from the website to a tabular format such as that
below?

E.g.
Top 20 #     Description                              Vulnerability #
W1             Web Servers & Services      CAN-2003-0812
W1             Web Servers & Services      CAN-2003-0813
W1             Web Servers & Services      CAN-2003-0352
W2             Workstation Service            CAN-2003-0812

I am planning to create a method, but I would be soo happy to borrow
from someone who has done it already.  I was kind a hoping they would
present a database of the Top 20 list that can be pulled down from the
Internet......

Thanks,

Leo F. Howell, CISSP, CCSP, B.Sc.
Network Security Assessments
ACS, North Carolina State University
2620 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27695
Campus Box 7209
(ph) 919-513-1169
(fax) 919-513-1407