[unisog] SANS Top 20

Leo Howell lfhowell at gw.fis.ncsu.edu
Tue Feb 15 14:25:47 GMT 2005

A CVS format would be a perfect world.  Looking at the Top-20 list on
the site I think the following fields would be relevant:

Top 20# | Description | Vulnerability # | Affected OS | Affected
Services

What say you all?

>>> Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu 2/14/2005 3:44:17 PM >>>

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:53:22 EST, Leo Howell said:

> Does anyone have a script, tool or some other method of converting
the
> SANS/FBI Top 20 List from the website to a tabular format such as
that
> below?
>
> E.g.
> Top 20 #     Description                              Vulnerability
#
> W1             Web Servers & Services      CAN-2003-0812
> W1             Web Servers & Services      CAN-2003-0813
> W1             Web Servers & Services      CAN-2003-0352
> W2             Workstation Service            CAN-2003-0812

I don't have one handy, but if there's enough demand and a consensus of
what
fields are desired, I'll see if I can get a CSV-format thing included
as
part of this year's Top-20 (speaking not as a SANS person, but somebody
who's
done every one of them since the first top-10 except one year)....