[unisog] Admin Password Management

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Feb 23 07:58:27 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 19:54 -0800, Peter Van Epp wrote:
> 	Format C:, install FreeBSD or Linux, use sudo problem solved? :-)
> Actually it probably should be possible using runas I think so perhaps someone
> has.

Ah! that's right.  I keep forgetting about runas because no one ever
uses it.  Time to do some investigation (we now have a real windows guru
on the security team) and we are looking at improving the practices of
our windows admins.

BTW what response did you get to the suggestion of a pre conference get
together?